turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Question about refund advance

PORTER, Have you heard anything back via email about your advance?

Has any one received their advance and how long did it take ? 

JOde1

Just received email for my advance deposit 1/16/2020 5:08pm Return was accepted 1/14/2020 8:18pm

I finally got mine but it took 76 hours after my return was accepted. Don't bother trying to call anyone and get any help. Apparently all 4 places you'll end up being told to call don't have any information what so ever. You'll also be given about 7 phone numbers that are to the wrong place. Customer service was very good at just passing me to someone else.

They told me I was still pending and it’s been 4 days has any one else been waiting this long ?

@Butlerd0 wrote:

They told me I was still pending and it’s been 4 days has any one else been waiting this long ?

It will be Pending until the IRS starts accepting 2019 tax returns - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

Even though I was accepted early ? 

@Butlerd0 wrote:

Even though I was accepted early ? 

Every year the IRS will pull small batches of tax returns to test the IRS systems.  The vast majority of tax returns will not be accepted or rejected until the IRS starts receiving tax returns on and after January 27 

tduncan1

when is the advance money going to be deposited to the card???

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please review this link for additional information on Turbo Tax Refund Advance: https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am wating as well. I submitted mine on 1/16 they are supposedly to do another test batch starting today 1/21/2020 until 1/23/2020. Thereafter monday thy will initally open and process all returns.

You were accepted already and still no advance?

So the people that was apart of the small test batch are so far the only ones to receive the tax advance?

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Yes, the IRS will not start officially processing tax returns until January 27, 2020. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-planning-and-deadlines/help/when-will-the-irs-start-accepting-...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Phone number for bank is [phone number removed]

Manage cookies