turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I print my returns when every time I try to print my returns, TurboTax quits? I cannot print to a printer. I can not save as a PDF.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
FeleciaLO

How can I print my returns when every time I try to print my returns, TurboTax quits? I cannot print to a printer. I can not save as a PDF.

24 Replies
FeleciaLO

Please review the following: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5757351

jonpjr
Returning Member

I paid $40 plus tax, completed my return, but it won't open or print.

jonpjr
Returning Member

Can I start over after I paid ?

jonpjr
Returning Member

I paid $40 plus tax and it won't print or save in PDF.

jonpjr
Returning Member

CAN I START OVER AFTER I PAID?

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

No. As long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered, you can erase your return and start from scratch in TurboTax Online.

How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
wvterrys
Returning Member

I just completed my return and tried to print it and it won't print

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are having printing issues, please follow the instructions below.

Troubleshoot printing issues in TurboTax Online - Community

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Make sure your return is saved in your TurboTax account and then sign out. Clear the cache and delete the cookies on your computer, open a new browser, sign back into your account and try entering the payment information again. 

Many printing problems can be resolved by installing the latest version of Adobe Reader. Test that your printer is working by trying to print from another program, such as Microsoft Word.

Please click the TurboTax FAQ link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/troubleshoot-printing-issues/00/27086

If you continue to have problems, please click on the Contact Us form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/. We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific problem.

grege

I can't open or print PDF version of returns.

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Make sure your return is saved in your TurboTax account and then sign out. Clear the cache and delete the cookies on your computer, open a new browser, sign back into your account and try entering the payment information again. 

Many printing problems can be resolved by installing the latest version of Adobe Reader. Test that your printer is working by trying to print from another program, such as Microsoft Word.

Please click the TurboTax FAQ link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/troubleshoot-printing-issues/00/27086

If you continue to have problems, please click on the Contact Us form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/. We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific problem.

my turbo tax will print the form but not my numbers 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

First please make sure your software if you have CD/Download, is up to date. Also, please make sure your Adobe Reader is up to date. This article will guide you through troubleshooting. Troubleshoot printing issues - Community

Also, reach out to Customer Support if you feel you need additional help.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community

Ok, but if it's not online, but from the CD, what can I do?

My printer works, I can create pdfs in all my other programs. As soon as I try to preview or print the returns, the program stops woring.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies