Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Lost TurboTax prepaid card

You cancelled my card whwn I had triwd using it and my stimulus is deposited to the acvount number for this card n my family needs this money I tried order new card and was told to go online n have been on hold for hours at a time for weeks can u please make this money available for me to get by reactivate my card n its saying on the automated and website my info doesnt match an account n im tryjn to file my taxes as well but cant log in.my bank account on file with u is community national bank [phone number removed]

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account information and are unable to assist you with your Turbo Visa Debit Card in this public forum. You will need to reach out to their Customer Care department. 

If you are having trouble accessing your TurboTax account, please see Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account

@shawnemmy18

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
steffanjn

What if you never received the TurboTax prepaid cardcard or refund from 2018? What do you do? 

How do I report my card lost or stolen?

If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen. We will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to the address on file. A lost/stolen card replacement fee applies. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.

@steffanjn

Dog05
Returning Member

My TurboTax card got stolen

Dog05
Returning Member

My TurboTax card got stolenMy TurboTax that stove

Dog05
Returning Member

My TurboTax got lost

Dog05
Returning Member

• My TurboTax card got lostMy TurboTax got lost

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account here:  TurboTax Debit Card Report Lost or Stolen.  You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you. 

For help with your pre-paid Turbo Visa Debit Card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

Don't have a card and other FAQs

Other information can be found at these links:

Can I get my card mailed to me 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

To request a replacement card, please see the information posted above by @Critter-3.

@TreyDaee

I would like a replacement turbo card.

Name: Jessica P.

Number: [phone number removed]

Address: [PII removed}

@jessicac_86a

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

And....not sure if you can get a replacement for a TT Visa since they have now switched to Credit Karma, but you will have to ask them.

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it. 

For help with your pre-paid Visa card: 

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

Why can’t I get the Prepaid Visa?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139947

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

i need a replacement card

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry.  You can request a replacement card or request a check by either logging in to your Turbo Visa® Debit Card account or calling 888-285-4169 and reporting your card lost/stolen. 

Your card will be delivered in 8-10 days and your check will be delivered in 14-21 business days. Please note, COVID-19 restrictions may impact these shipping timeframes. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check, standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

For more frequently asked questions about your Turbo Car see FAQ Table of Contents.

@tizzahill123

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies