turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

maroa062

I havent recieved my cash loan advance

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

First your return has to be accepted by the IRS; some of loan money is available within 48 hours AFTER that

Your return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

It says within an hour of it being accepted. My taxes were accepted yesterday and i havent heard anything at all. 

Actually if you read carefully it says you receive the advance from one to 48 hours after being accepted.

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I doesnt actually it says:  Once the IRS accepts your e-filed return and if you are eligible and approved for Refund Advance (a 0% APR loan with $0 loan fees) and the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your return.

unless Im completely missing it but they should state it a bit more clearly and just say typically within 48 hours instead of saying within an hour

Tlee13
Returning Member

My federal return was accepted yesterday. Still have not recieved anything. Havent recieved an email either. My question is : has anyone already gotten money?

not that i have seen

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. The funds will be loaded on to the card within 48 hours. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. You’ll be able to start spending online with your card information after setting up your Turbo Card account.

Also, a physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. The remainder of your refund (minus the Refund Advance amount and any TurboTax fees) will be loaded onto the card when the IRS or state tax authorities distribute your refund (typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance).

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is a bold faced lie i havent gotten an email i havent gotten anything my money was in fact released from the federal bank and i still havent seen or heard anything AT ALL. 

My return was accepted the 27th I was approved for the advance loan while doing my taxes and I still haven't received the advance loan yet

LakeshaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are approve for the Refund Advance, most people (99%) typically receives their funds within 1 hour of the IRS accepting their e-filed tax return while some it may take a little longer. When the funds are available, the recipient receives an email with a temporary card that they could use to make online purchases. For more information  about TurboTax Refund Advance, please see this related TurboTax FAQ, About receiving your Refund Advance. If you still have questions or concerns, please see this FAQ, How do I contact TurboTax?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Na41
Level 1

So not true!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies