turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I haven,t received my card in the mail yet

I finished my taxes and filed them on the intuit mobile app mid afternoon February 16th 2020. Today is now march 1st and I still received my turbo tax card. My returns have already been processed and accepted but just haven't gotten my card in the mail that's supposed to have the money on it. 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@joconnor96

You can contact customer service. https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am so pissed!!! It has been over 2 weeks, and my deposit is due on my card tomorrow according to the IRS, and I still haven't received my TURBO TAX PREPAID CARD.  I can't speak to a live person, because it keeps asking for my card number.  Then if i try to report it lost stolen or never received, it says i have multiple cards and wants to know which one!!! Then, it still disconnects me..... I want my card, and if I dont have it by 3/6/2020, then I will most definitely file a complaint with the BBB and the FTC.  Don't give me this crap about it's green dot, because then they cant help either.  TURBO TAX's business name is on the card advertising as the owner, and I want my card.  After this year, I will probably never use this service again, since there is no resolution or person to speak to in reference to this.  

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Try this, when contacting the Prepaid Card Customer Service, go through the below steps. This will get you to someone faster for assistance:

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2 for cards never received, enter SS# when prompted and continue following the instructions.

elewis47

good afternoon 

I still haven't received my turbo card 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you have not received your Turbo Prepaid Visa in the mail after 10 business days, please click here to contact customer service. 

I haven't received my card yet 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you have not received your Turbo Prepaid Visa after 10 business days, please click here to contact customer service. 

Email addresses are deleted by the filter here for the protection of the users so that they cannot be preyed upon by scammers and identity thieves.  Moderators have been alerted to your plan.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Jtovar98

My refund s on a card that u were to send me.. Can I go to First century Bank to get my money

Jtovar98

I never received net depend card.. On line its says REJECTED but IRS claims my funds were in the bank

Jtovar98

I don't have a CARD 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jtovar98  What is showing rejected, your TurboTax Card request, for your tax refund to go on? If the IRS Where's My Refund? site shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account or the refund method choosen. 

You may want to check your refund method. Please follow the instructions in the link below:

How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

If you requested your refund on the TurboTax card and have not received it, for assistance, please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording  
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

You may also submit a request for assistance here: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

I have received my return and still haven't received my card. I called and had to order another one and it hasn't come either.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Robbieewing2001 If it is past 10 business days and you have not received your replacement card, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number. then follow these steps (I have called the system to create this steps for you) :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies