turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

fancy1966

I haven,t received my card in the mail yet

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You should have your NetSpend Premier® Visa® Prepaid Card 7-10 business days after you ordered the card (Saturdays and Sundays don't count as business days).

If your card seems unusually delayed, please call the toll-free NetSpend Customer Service Line 1-855-646-8848.

Let me know if you have further questions.

View solution in original post

141 Replies

the number provided ask for last 4 of card.  how can i respond when i haven't received card

I filed on 2 months ago , My money is there but I haven’t received the card  . Tryed calling and they disconnect my call
cmor21

How do we resolve something we have yet to receive I'm so frustrated this system is stupid

You should have your NetSpend Premier® Visa® Prepaid Card 7-10 business days after you ordered the card (Saturdays and Sundays don't count as business days).

If your card seems unusually delayed, please call the toll-free NetSpend Customer Service Line 1-855-646-8848.

Let me know if you have further questions.

The Customer service number is rigged it asks for your social security number then after a few things it just states you entered an invalid card number. if i never got a card how can i have a card number? tried it 3 times each time it just loops back to the same thing. AND i cant login to their site because i don't have a card....
qubin2117

The customer service is terrible. I’ve been waiting for 12 business days for a card that was supposed to arrive within 7 to 10. Customer service is no help at all. All they can do is say “I’m sorry” and “wait another day”. They’re full of crap and serve basically no purpose. When I don’t pay a bill in a timely manner I incur late fees and it costs me extra money. If they had to pay me extra for being late I bet they’d be more inclined to give me a reliable time frame in which I can expect my card. Sadly, there are no repercussions for them being slothful.

Did u get your card

Im not getting my card? what is going on? I tried calling green dot - and this place and noone is helping me
qubin2117

@albertalowe so far, no.

Same problems I file 2 days before my brother and he got his card like a week ago I try calling the number my ssn  doesn't show in there system
stpcmh

Same here and at least 35 other customers that are posting this exact issue! Total crap!
rae303

Same I have not gotten my card yet either and have a DDD I'm guessing I will get deposit before my card gets to me. :(

Same here! I’m reporting these losers. Never will I use turbo tax again!

Same boat, they have now sent me card number 3 because they others were never sent apparently. My refund is on some card, somewhere.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies