Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Can't access my turbo prepaid card account online to view my card information

Once the IRS accepts your return. one hour later, you will get the card info (which then has to be set up with an online account). Forty-eight hours after acceptance, there is money available on the virtual card.

About receiving your Refund Advance

About the Refund Advance application process

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I was tring to getvset up with temporary card i have last 4 numbers and my sign in id no matter what what i do for password will not work

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The turboprepaidcard.com website will not load. Anytime I try to call the [phone number removed] number I can’t even speak with an agent. I got the email saying that I had the advanced refund I still have my account user ID name. But the page won’t even load for me to get my temporary card information. What can I do to fix this problem.

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I would try a different browser to get the web page to load for you. Keep in mind

an email should be sent to you with additional information after you pre-qualify. Once your tax return has been accepted, you will be notified by email of your approved amount. You may need to check your junk mail if the email does not arrive in your inbox. You’ll be able to start spending online with your card information after setting up your Turbo Card account. Also, a physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days.

Forty-eight hours after acceptance, there will be money available on your virtual card.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

Thanks so much. I went back and found the email to finish the set up. Now I have access. Thanks again so much

Hey you said you have access does it really give you your temporary card number so you can shop online because I still can’t access mine. 

@Delisha4425 

Yes they have a ttemp card numer, exp. date and cvc #...but the only thing i it's not working. I hear that the system is down. Might have to wait for the physical card to arrive. Have you checked all your emails? They should have sent you one that shows you how to set up your account.

@acarroll1989                        
yes so far I’ve checked my junk mail, and my spam and I received the email where it says finish setting up, and when I click the finish setting up. It takes me to a webpage that will not load. I then tried to go to a different web page and load it up, and it still done the same thing. 

Yes same issue with me can you please let me know if you found a solution

Unfortunately the temp card numbers for online spending will not work. Per their customer service, or lack there of, "the IT Dept. is working to resolve the issue. Keep checking every couple hours. We don't have an estimate on when it will be fixed. " Cistomer service SUCKS &I will NEVER accept an advance again.  It's now Wednesday the 29th and I STILL cant make online purchases.  @Shakia88   I hope that helps.

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Hey I tried the website again and it still won’t let me access the turboprepaidcard.com to get my temporary card number. I also heard that the site was down so you know when the website will be working again??

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

I tried calling customer service and it still won’t let me call and talk to any agents. And it won’t let me get my temporary card numbers. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies