turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

vs4626

2019 Federal return documents not showing so I can print them. The 2019 Federal has been E-filed and accepted by IRS. Only the 2019 State return documents are showing up.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

2019 Federal return documents not showing so I can print them. The 2019 Federal has been E-filed and accepted by IRS. Only the 2019 State return documents are showing up.

To access your tax return, please sign in to the TurboTax website with the UserID and password used to create the account.

• Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Your tax returns & documents.
  • Click on Show.  
  • Click on the Year 
  • Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Click on this TurboTax Help link to learn more on how to access your current and prior year's tax return

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
1955car
Returning Member

After logging in, I only see the blue circles going around.  It does not bring up the turbo tax screen. I can bring it 

up on my phone.  How can i send it from my phone to my email to print it?

carol remley 

@1955car You cannot send your tax return to your email from the TurboTax software.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies