Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

neubauer

Previous versions of Turbotax allowed one to look at individual forms - I am not seeing that on this year's on-line version - is there a way to access this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Previous versions of Turbotax allowed one to look at individual forms - I am not seeing that on this year's on-line version - is there a way to access this?

Only the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions allow direct access to the forms, schedules and worksheets.

Your post indicates that you are using the TurboTax Self-Employed online edition.  The online editions do not have direct access to any forms, schedules or worksheets.

You must have used desktop for a previous return.  Online TurboTax does not have Forms mode--that is only a feature of desktop (CD/download) software.  With online you can only peek at your Form 1040 until you pay your fees and then you can save your return as a pdf and either view or print it in entirety.

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/can-i-print-a-copy-of-my-turbotax-online-return-befo...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

If you have not paid for the Online version yet you can switch to the Desktop program.  You are posting from the Online Self Employed version which is the highest price.  And by the way, you can buy a lower Desktop program.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms.

You can move your Online file to the Desktop program and continue without paying for Online or needing to reenter your info.

To continue in the desktop version see this…….
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-th...

After you get the program installed the first thing to do before you open your tax return .tax file is to update the program and install any state programs you had. Then open your file. So you first might need to start a fake return to be able to download the state program (go to FILE - NEW).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies