You can, but if you haven't already pre-paid your TurboTax fees (if any), you'll be asked to pay before you can print.
- If you're not already in your return, sign in at TurboTax.com and open or continue your return.
- Select Tax Tools and then Print Center from the left menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
- Select the first option, Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow any additional instructions.
- If you're using a free version with no add-on fees, you'll be asked to register first.
- Once your PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select the printer icon near the top.
- Make any adjustments in the Print window and then select Print at the bottom.