Shyleea

Non filers registration portal

Last week I registered on the TurboTax site non filers registration portal. Now today the IRS opened their own portal. Directions say to only register there. Do I need to register at their portal? Did I seriously screw up by registering at the TurboTax portal?

Loganjanel

Non filers registration portal

I have the same exact question. Sorry for the response with no answer, i just didnt want to post the same question but still recieve notification of the answer lol. 

ReginaM

Non filers registration portal

No, because you registered on the TurboTax portal, you do not need to register again with the IRS if your stimulus registration was accepted by the IRS they have your information already.  

Skullman

Non filers registration portal

That's simply not the truth and I'm a non filed and under insight saying I'm not getting a tax refund because I didn't make enough money.it was supposed to be stimulus registration and not a real federal income tax return.Thats why on irs website it's say your eligibility cannot be confirmed at this time.

Lisajett

Non filers registration portal

That is exactly what it said to me also. So now I can't even check nothing about this. Should have waited for irs site. Stupid me.

DMarkM1

Non filers registration portal

As ReginaM states above if used the TurboTax registration tool and received a notification that it was accepted you are good to go for the stimulus payment.  If you indicated you wanted your payment by direct deposit and entered your banking information the payment will go there. 

The IRS portal is not fully functional yet, there are categories of taxpayer situations that are not covered yet.  The portal updates once a day so just check it once a day for updated information.  

Courtneygibbs

Non filers registration portal

This doesn’t have anything to do with the Non filers registration portal. I need my prior year AGI from 2018 to be able to file my taxes for this year but they are under a different account through turbo tax which I don’t have same email or number anymore to change the password to be able to get into it. I submitted an account recovery but have heard nothing back. I can’t get my agi through the IRS due to not having a credit car or home loan. I need HELP @DMarkM1 

CassLO

Non filers registration portal

@Courtneygibbs If you're having trouble locating your 2018 return, the second-best place to get your AGI is from the IRS. You can order a free transcript of your return at the IRS Get Transcript site or you can purchase a full copy of your 2018 return. Both versions will include your AGI. How do I find last year’s AGI?

Please see this link for help doing a account recovery and additional information:

Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account

Brianna13_

Non filers registration portal

I did not work for the year of 2019

Adantesm23

Non filers registration portal

How do I file for my stimulus using the Turbotax non filers tool and where do I find it or how do I sign onto it?

Non filers registration portal

@Adantesm23 wrote:

There is not a non-filers tool for the third stimulus payment.  You receive the payment directly form the IRS.

Go to this IRS get my payment website - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

DawnC

Non filers registration portal

For stimulus payments 1 and 2, missing payments are claimed as the recovery rebate on Line 30 of your 2020 tax return.   There is not a sign-up for the 3rd payment.   You don’t need to do anything to get your stimulus check. The IRS will determine eligibility based on your last tax return (either 2019 or 2020) and will likely send your payment to the bank account where your tax refund was deposited.   For more information on the 3rd payment, see this link.