I have filed my fed and state taxes. I am able to ...

I have filed my fed and state taxes. I am able to print the returns but I no longer have access to the federal and Turbotax worksheets. How do I recover these worksheets?

How do I print the worksheets?
Employee TurboTax Specialist

To access prior year returns, please follow the instructions in the following FAQ.   https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/00/270...

The question was not addressed. I have filed my 2020 federal and state taxes. I am able to print the forms sent on to the IRS and the state. However, I am no longer presented with the option to print the IRS and TurboTax worksheets. How do I print all the forms and worksheets?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the TurboTax FAQ: How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online? for assistance with printing your 2020 tax returns. 

Please note your printout will include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files but not W-2s, 1099s, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage, etc. because TurboTax didn't generate those forms.

If your worksheets still are not printing, please reach out to one of our Customer Support representatives for assistance.