How long does it take to get the refund advance

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

6 Replies
Level 15

You’ll receive your Refund Advance within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your e-filed return. This differs from 48 hours from when you e-filed your taxes through TurboTax or selected that you wanted Refund Advance. The IRS begins processing and accepting e-filed returns  on and after January 27.

Returning Member

Said it been received 

How long did it take for you to get you refund after you efiled

Level 15

@Keshiajane28 Read this

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I completed my taxes yesterday.  I was approved for the refund advance loan. I recieved the email information with the temporary card info. Also, I set up my account online and still I have no funds. Any insight? It says 1 hour funds will be available.  

Expert Alumni

Typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

Once the IRS accepts your e-filed return and if you are eligible and approved for Refund Advance (a 0% APR loan with $0 loan fees) and the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you will first

get a notice in 1 hour, to set up the account. Once the account is set up the money then hits the account w/in 48 hrs.

Related Information:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings