How long does it take to get the refund advance

You’ll receive your Refund Advance within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your e-filed return. This differs from 48 hours from when you e-filed your taxes through TurboTax or selected that you wanted Refund Advance. The IRS begins processing and accepting e-filed returns  on and after January 27.

Said it been received 

How long did it take for you to get you refund after you efiled

@Keshiajane28 Read this

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

I completed my taxes yesterday.  I was approved for the refund advance loan. I recieved the email information with the temporary card info. Also, I set up my account online and still I have no funds. Any insight? It says 1 hour funds will be available.  

Typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

Once the IRS accepts your e-filed return and if you are eligible and approved for Refund Advance (a 0% APR loan with $0 loan fees) and the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you will first

get a notice in 1 hour, to set up the account. Once the account is set up the money then hits the account w/in 48 hrs.

Related Information: