turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I transfer the funds on my prepaid card to a bank card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

72 Replies
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

You have to log in to your Turbo Prepaid card account, to transfer funds.

• Manage money 
    · Set up text alerts, including when your tax refund is received. Message and data rates may apply.
    · Log in to your account to see your balance history, track your spending, send money, pay bills, and more. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

I need to send money from my Intuit Turbo Visa Card to my Bank Account . How can this be done ?

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
JENN388
Returning Member

Did u ever find out how to do this. I'm so upset the rest of the my refund is going on the card and not into my bank account 😕

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

For questions about your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll free at (888) 285-4169. 

Please see the below FAQ for more information on using your card and how to send money:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-use-my-physical-turbo-prepaid-visa-card-once...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

From what I’ve seen it looks like you can’t directly sent it to your bank account BUT you can set up a pay pal with your bank account info and transfer the funds to your pay pal which will then transfer it to your bank account 

@hotstuff816 is it as simple as it sounds? I've been trying everything to transfer the funds from their without the real card it is hard. If so can you explain it to me?

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Yes - You can transfer your funds from your prepaid card to a bank card.  Each card has an "account" tied to it, so you would need to obtain that information for your bank card to complete the transfer.  To transfer funds, you will log in to your TurboTax Prepaid Card Account at the website here:  https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/

For additional assistance, this is the number to the prepaid card customer service: 1-888-285-4169

Is up to all you guys and girls out there the TurboTax card app is currently down so if you did receive an advance refund your money is there you are not going to be able to touch it at all even online until your physical card come in the mail or until they fix the problem and it been like that since January 24th 2020 this is unacceptable this is people money they're messing with how you have a app that deals with people money that crashes with all this scamming stuff going on in this world online.

I’m still unable to transfer funds although the mobile app itself is working just fine. I’m also able to use the funds using the temporary card information with no issue. 

They been giving me my run around. I have my card the issue is fixed and still nothing

How do we set it up to transfer to paypal though?

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

To find out if you are able to transfer funds to your PayPal account, please call (888) 285-4169 or check https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com.

I have no idea! I've been trying to figure that out myself! I am beginning to think you can't 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies