Solved: Yes. Adjusted gross income (AGI) is an individual'...

My wife doesn't work would her agi be the same as mine we file together

Yes. Adjusted gross income (AGI) is an individual's total gross income minus specific deductions. If you file a joint tax return, your AGI and your spouse's AGI is the same number, even if your spouse did not earn any money last year. 

My wife AGI was rejected, the amount I put was rejected, what should I do ?

Or it got rejected because I put the application 1040 when it asked, instead of the 1040x since I amend my 2018 taxes. She did not work that year we filed them married jointly. If you can please advise me. I did them with turbo tax 

The IRS uses your prior year AGI to combat fraud. 

You can request a transcript of your 2018 tax return from the IRS to ensure you have the right number. You can request your transcript online at the following link: Get Transcript 

Check these items as well to ensure you have the correct number.  If you:

• Filed late last year after mid-November or your return was processed after that time—try entering 0.
  • Amended your return last year—make sure you’re using the AGI from your original return, not the amended one. (If you only have a 1040X form, it’s on line 1, column A).
  • Rounded your AGI to the nearest dollar—be sure to round up when it’s 50 cents or more and down when it’s 49 cents or less.
  • Filed with your spouse last year—you and your spouse have the same 2018 AGI. (Don’t split the AGI amount or enter 0 for one of you).

Unfortunately, without the correct number, your only option would be to print and mail in your return. 

This article will give you instruction on how to print and mail your return.