zstanford

Will TurboxTax create a W2 for my nanny? Also, when will Schedule H be available? It has been saying it will be ready soon for a few weeks now. Thanks.

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can use TurboTax Self-Employed, TurboTax Self-Employed Live, TurboTax Home & Business for Windows, and TurboTax Business to create W-2 and 1099 forms (including 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC) for your employees and contractors.

Please click How do I create W-2 and 1099 forms for my employees or contractors? to learn more. 

According to the IRS, the projected availability for Schedule H will be 2/1/2021. Please click this IRS FAQ to learn more. 

zstanford

This is very helpful! Thank you for the timely response.

carlosn

February 17 - IRS has final form and instructions, but Turbo TAx still says "ready soon"

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

It may take longer for one form or another to show up in TurboTax for multiple reasons. Our goal is to provide you with the most accurate information possible. As part of this process, we communicate often with the taxing agencies. Schedule H is currently scheduled for release on March 17, 2022. You can monitor the status of the form in the below TurboTax help article. If the form becomes available sooner than the currently published date, the article will be updated to reflect the new availability date.

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

@carlosn