Will TurboxTax create a W2 for my nanny? Also, whe...

zstanford

Will TurboxTax create a W2 for my nanny? Also, when will Schedule H be available? It has been saying it will be ready soon for a few weeks now. Thanks.

TerukoL

You can use TurboTax Self-Employed, TurboTax Self-Employed Live, TurboTax Home & Business for Windows, and TurboTax Business to create W-2 and 1099 forms (including 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC) for your employees and contractors.

Please click How do I create W-2 and 1099 forms for my employees or contractors? to learn more. 

According to the IRS, the projected availability for Schedule H will be 2/1/2021. Please click this IRS FAQ to learn more. 

zstanford

This is very helpful! Thank you for the timely response.