Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will TurboxTax create a W2 for my nanny? Also, when will Schedule H be available? It has been saying it will be ready soon for a few weeks now. Thanks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Will TurboxTax create a W2 for my nanny? Also, when will Schedule H be available? It has been saying it will be ready soon for a few weeks now. Thanks.

You can use TurboTax Self-Employed, TurboTax Self-Employed Live, TurboTax Home & Business for Windows, and TurboTax Business to create W-2 and 1099 forms (including 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC) for your employees and contractors.

Please click How do I create W-2 and 1099 forms for my employees or contractors? to learn more. 

According to the IRS, the projected availability for Schedule H will be 2/1/2021. Please click this IRS FAQ to learn more. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is very helpful! Thank you for the timely response.

February 17 - IRS has final form and instructions, but Turbo TAx still says "ready soon"

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

It may take longer for one form or another to show up in TurboTax for multiple reasons. Our goal is to provide you with the most accurate information possible. As part of this process, we communicate often with the taxing agencies. Schedule H is currently scheduled for release on March 17, 2022. You can monitor the status of the form in the below TurboTax help article. If the form becomes available sooner than the currently published date, the article will be updated to reflect the new availability date.

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

@carlosn

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies