• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bear1

Will home and business data import into turbo tax deluxe since i no longer need the business side?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
IsabellaG
Employee Tax Expert

Will home and business data import into turbo tax deluxe since i no longer need the business side?

Yes, if you used the TurboTax Home and Business desktop version last year, you can import your data into TurboTax Deluxe.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
IsabellaG
Employee Tax Expert

Yes, if you used the TurboTax Home and Business desktop version last year, you can import your data into TurboTax Deluxe.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

HCLZC

Thank you. Could not see whole reply. Can I transfer data from HOME AND BUSINESS DESKTOP TO TURBOTAX BUSINESS

HCLZC

Meant transfer data from HOME A\ND BUSINESS desktop to BUSINESS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can download the tax file from Home and Business desktop version you used and import it into the Business version. Here is how you can download your .tax file you have previously filed with Turbo Tax.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v