tkcam

Will eligibility for Parent Plus Student Loan forgiveness be based on individual income, or how we file ? Married filed jointly we do not qualify, but individually I do

If you file married filing separately you will not be eligible to get any sort of education credit.  

Final information on a "forgiveness"  that may not ever happen is not yet available ... 

This is the official Department of Education FAQ and information on the Relief. 

https://studentaid.gov/debt-relief-announcement/

tkcam

The Parent Plus Loan is in my name. 

Would my eligibility be based on my individual income, in which case I would qualify, or based on how we filed taxes, married filing jointly, in which case I wouldn't qualify

Again the situation is "in flux" and no one can answer that question so please follow the changes in the link posted ... that is where information will be distributed as it becomes available. 

Also your loan administrator should be sending out information on what you need to do ...  so contact them with these questions.