Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

obl569

Where do I get the confirmation number to enter into my Turbo Tax Deluxe (desktop) program?

Where can I find efile confirmation number

Where do I get the confirmation number to enter into my Turbo Tax Deluxe (desktop) program?

I need my South Carolina efile confirmation number and currently sitting on hold on the phone.  I bought and downloaded TT Deluxe from Target

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

If you are trying to verify the status of your e-filed return, please see the link below.

Checking E-File status

If you are trying to e-file your state returns and need to enter your code, please see the following link for instructions on how to find your code on the package.

License code to e-file returns

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
emsmrs
Returning Member

The TurboTax state electronic filing number is:

serial number 1-0-7702

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@emsmrs Is there a particular issue that you need assistance with?

emsmrs
Returning Member

I have the TurboTax State Electronic Filing

Serial Number 1-0-7702

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Can you tell me what you're attempting to do?  Is this some type of error you're receiving?  Where in the program are you getting this message?

emsmrs
Returning Member

When submitting my federal and state returns a page comes up titled "Let's Complete Your Purchase Online"

Having already purchased TurboTax I click on the "enter your confirmation number:

I wrote the confirmation number down when I purchased TurboTax bu I am unable to find it.

I do have the I do have the state electronic filing : Serial Number 1-1-9792.

I am hoping that you can provide me with State efile Confirmation Number

Thanks for your help

Ed Strong

[email address removed]

[phone number removed]

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

@emsmrs This is a public internet forum so your personal information has been removed for your protection and we also are not able to access your TurboTax account. If you still continue to have the same problem, please click the link to contact TurboTax customer support for further assistance.

ecproperties
Returning Member

State confirmation number?

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

@ecproperties Please reach out to TurboTax Customer care for help getting a State confirmation number. 

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below. Use the web form and type your question or a keyword.  You will get an appropriate phone number for your issue. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

mbr5757624
Returning Member

i tried to call your # and was hung up on could you call me please my name is Michael Brewer [phone number removed]

Thanks

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Unfortunately, we cannot call from this forum. Please try again to call us at: (800) 446 - 8848, or see:

Thank you.  I did purchase Deluxe this year and there was this extra step to call and pay separate for the e-file on the State.  I did not realize this at first and it was very confusing. Thank you for the phone number the rep was helpful in taking care of this.

Cantygirl

My state taxes was accepted but there is no record of it at the irs

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies