rwharner1960

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

MaryK1

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

You do not have to enter a 1095-C in TurboTax.  You will answer the question in the Health Insurance section that you had health insurance all year and keep a copy of the 1095-C with your tax records.  The insurance company will provide the IRS with the needed information.

DMarkM1

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

There is no longer a question concerning having health insurance all year.  The health insurance entries are:

1.  If you received a 1095A for Affordable Healthcare via the Marketplace

2.  If you paid premiums out-of-pocket and are itemizing deductions

3.  If you have an HSA

4.  if you had premiums deducted from your pay, then your W2 entries will cover this

Items 1-3 are in the "Deductions & Credits" tab and item 4 is in the "Income & Expenses" tab.

MaryK1

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

A Form 1095-C is not entered on a tax return.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a Form 1095-C - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2920031-do-i-need-to-enter-my-1095-c

Peanutstar

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

I got this, but turbo tax 2019 never asked me if I had insurance all year. Anyone know where I can find that box?

DMarkM1

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

3.  If you have an HSA

rusmos

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

even if they deduct money from me (employee required contribution - if I paid $40 monthly) ? we don't need to enter this info anywhere?

rusmos

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

That is probably listed on your W2 in box 12.  That's the only place you enter it.

CatinaT1

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

1095-C is an informational form only.  Nothing is entered from this form.

Nessssax

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

It keeps asking me for information off of a 1099-HC form but I got a 1095-C? @CatinaT1 

jgcopter

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

I thought I did at first an went to an amended return section. When I did that it said I have an $800.00 refund. I have already received my original refund so where did the 800 come from and do I have to file anything additional to get it.

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

@jgcopter   You have added on to a year old post.  What is your situation? Why are you amending?

Did you get any unemployment?  There was a change for that. You can exclude up to 10,200 of unemployment. The IRS will recalculate your return for the new unemployment exemption if you already filed.

There is no need for taxpayers to file an amended return unless the calculations make the taxpayer newly eligible for additional federal credits and deductions not already included on the original tax return.
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-to-recalculate-taxes-on-unemployment-benefits-refunds-to-start-in-m...

rjoiner5

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

it keeps asking for a 1095-a I have a 1095-c

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

@rjoiner5 wrote:

A form 1095-C is not entered on a tax return.  Where asked if you received a Form 1095-A just answer NO.

Yeshuamtz1

Where do I add a 1095-C form?

If I don't have to add it then why is my taxes getting rejected? It's telling ME I have to add it, then I go to fix the problem and it shows me nothing to fix. It just ask about the 1095-A from, NOTHING about 1095-C. SO WHAT IS THIS A PROBLEM? I WANT TO FILE MY TAXES ALREADY