turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rbmaring

TurboTax Home & Business 2021 has no E-File option to choose from in the File tab

Software has the latest update.  Completed my taxes, TurboTax found no errors and says it is ready to file my federal forms (live in Texas so no State taxes).  Gets to the Print your taxes screen but never gives me an option to E-file.  Have previously done my daughters taxes using this same software and hers E-Filed with no issues.  Even choosing the 'Electronic Filing' option from the top most 'File' option, the 'File Electronically' link does not work.  Can someone help me figure out how to get TurboTax to give me an E-File option.  Been using this software for 7 years and have never run into this issue before.  Thanks in Advance.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

TurboTax Home & Business 2021 has no E-File option to choose from in the File tab

Go back to the REVIEW tab ... something may need to be corrected before you can efile.   And if you made an override entries in the FORMS mode  then efiling will not be allowed so check that out as well. 

Try closing Turbo Tax and reboot your computer.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies