Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax not not providing the service that we paid for

I had paid for Turbo max in year 2020 Feb when I filed my taxes. I got monthly Identity theft related  emails till May 2020 and after that it stopped. 

I tried various ways - email , support , call etc yet there is no way to get the service I paid for. I do not get identity theft related email nor any avenue to get the problem resolved.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reach back out to customer support for assistance. Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I called the number and only with auto bot . Not able go get to a agent as it only has option to check on refund status .this is the worst ever support. I probably will create a customer case of not providing service rhat was commited 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax will not have the status of any filers refund. To find the status of your refund you will need to contact the IRS. 

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

My issue is not with refund or tax filing . I filed my tax using turbo tax and waiting for the refund ,its all fine .

My issue is , I purchased turbo tax max.there is a identity theft prevention service that is covered in that purchase . But I am having technical issues when trying to get that service . Have tried to get to turbo tax customer services more than 10 times for more than 10 hours of talking and till now no one who can work on this issue has been talking .

It's either a tax consultant or a level 1 help desk . Someone who can look at the issue from a technical software perspective needs to look at this issue .my information has not reached idnotify. When I talk to them they say that my ID is disabled and that turbo tax has to send my information to them 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

We are unable to view your records in this public forum. To help get you connected to the right person for assistance, please click the link below. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

I have been talking to this Help desk number [phone number removed] for more than 10 times. No progress 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies