turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The TurboTax site will not let me finish filing my return it keeps bringing me back to sign and finish can someone please help?

I got my return files with the loan after being rejected.

so what happened with my return was my AGI and marketplace 1095-a info was missing. I replaced the AGI but didn’t think to look over 1095-a form called customer service she told me to review the 1095-a marketplace form then try to submit e-file again once it’s updated. It WORKED! 

The TurboTax site will not let me finish filing my return it keeps bringing me back to sign and finish can someone please help?

I got my return files with the loan after being rejected!!!!

Check your error messages if it’s for your agi AND 1095-a that could be the cause of delay. I fixed my agi but but the 1095-a at first which bumped my return up once I did fox 1095-a form. That’ may be why we couldn’t e-file without it because it adjusted your refund by more or less and the advance loan has to be reconfigured. Got my 1095-a off healthcare marketplace.gov website 

hope this helps some of you!!!

Tell people to check their AGI and 1095-a form before resubmitting with advance loan it won’t let you proceed without correcting both due to the 1095-a form adjusting income refund once inputted. 
1095-a’s are available online at healthcaremarketplace.gov 

Hope this helps someone!

CHECK YOUR 1095-A Forms if you did the loan option this is what is rerouting your back to the page!

get them on healthcare marketplace.gov !!!! Just did mine and it went through no problems!

LockwoodK

Done that about 10 times. There is nothing left to wait for; no forms or anything. It says it's complete and ready to file. I'm just stuck in this endless cycle.

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@LockwoodK A software update was released to fix this issue.  If you haven't already, please try e-filing again.  If you continue to have this issue, reply to this thread so we can further assist you. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
CAH60435

FRUSTRATED - This issue is NOT fixed.  The Turbo Tax program is in an infinite Loop.  Unless you choose "Credit Karma" for your refund, you CANNOT get beyond Step # 2 in the filing process. As a many year User of Turbo Tax, this is nothing short of ridiculous.  It appears to be forcing you to "Credit Karma", is this by Turbo Tax choice?  I'm beginning to wonder.  Please please FIX THIS ASAP.  I, too, have spoken to a representative.  I'm an IT professional by trade.  I've done everything possible to make this work and then some.  HELP SOON!

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click here for more assistance with the issue you are facing and a way to sign up to receive updates.  Sorry for your inconvenience. 

jelliott1
Returning Member

I spoke with someone in support yesterday and was told it was an issue with the software and they do not know when it will be corrected. I actually got to the submission point and below is the message I got. I have already paid to have both my state and federal forms uploaded and I can't get anywhere. If this will not be corrected soon I demand my money back!!

Message I receive when I try to submit my taxes

Your transmission didn't go through

We could not e-file your return for the following reason:
Tax Year 2021 transmissions are not available.

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You may need to contact customer service directly if you still need assistance. Please see the following information here for more details. 

Turbo tax says that I have one more step to fix, but does not explain how to do it.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the Help Article here for further assistance in regards to the loop you are experiencing. 

@melsolochek

Jvcathey1

Hello I just got finished doing my taxes but I can't seem to finish up it keeps bringing me back to the page about the money I have received being a essential worker and told me to wait to finish filling my taxes.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you have TurboTax Online, please try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies. Also, try refreshing your browser or using a different browser.      

Here are two articles that will show you how to clear your cache and delete cookies.      

How to clear your cache - Community      

How do I delete cookies? - Community      

This article will cover additional information on being stuck in a loop. 

Why am I stuck in a loop in the File section of my return? 

If you continue experiencing a loop, please contact support through this link.  

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Intuit      

ashley040808
Returning Member

I'm having same problem. It's been doing it since last night. I called and same thing they did say others were experiencing it's but yeah it's like it glitches when i click refund advance and the little credit karma thing pops up to verify the acctm I verify it and go through all steps then boom back to first page. Its so frustrating. Lol and yeah if I click to just get it on credit karma without the advance it lets me move on. So I'm about to do that I guess. Because HR block and Jackson Hewitt, etc all require you reserve a spot and go into office to do advance now. Ugh 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies