samr93

Tax program Update Required. – There is an Update available for your tax program. Before You can file electronically, you must get this Update.

how can you fix, and get update to me i live in houston,tx
TiffanyL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the FAQ links provided below on how to manually update your TurboTax program. Please let us know if this helps:

Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)

"There is an update available for your version of TurboTax" loop when e-filing (Windows)

LCow

Your FAQs refer to windows -- I am using a Mac.  How can I get the update?

For Mac, close Turbo Tax and restart it.  It should automatically get the updates.  You might have to try it a couple times to get all the updates.  If you have trouble then try rebooting your Mac.  

LCow

I think I figured it out myself.

samr93

Hi,

I need a fix for my PC using Windows 10, not MAC.

Samuel Renaud

[email address removed]

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the information below for assistance with your update:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-...

prempalmer

Still does not work. Why is this an issue every year. Aren't we paying for this software?