turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Dave202058
Returning Member

Where do I enter my license code on this website? I have purchased a basic Turbo Tax disc. there is no pop-up window on this page

thanks for nothing

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Where do I enter my license code on this website? I have purchased a basic Turbo Tax disc. there is no pop-up window on this page

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide the activation process. This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide steps on the activation process

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dave202058
Returning Member

I agree how to do it

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you follow the instructions provided by SForrestLO, you can activate the product. 

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

Fred Hellyer
Returning Member

CD does not open the program. I changed my P/W still nothing

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

You can download your software directly from TurboTax.

1. Go to InstallTurboTax.com.

2. Set up a TurboTax account if you don't already have one. If you do, sign in. (If you don’t remember your credentials, you can walk through our Account Recovery page to see if you already have an account.)

3. Enter your license code in the pop up window.

• It’s a 16-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) that can be found on your CD box insert, envelope, or packing slip. (Note: The 2019 product has a 14-character code that looks like this: XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX)

4. Select your operating system, and select Get Download.

5. Download your software and install.

• When you get to the Your product is installed, now let's activate it screen, enter your license code in the License code box, and select Continue to complete installation.

Please click I bought the CD, but my computer doesn't have a CD drive to learn more. 

mariony3

i too bought a CD. where do I enter the license code

Marion

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You have to Contact Customer Service for License Code errors or instructions.
5am-9pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support by following the instructions below.   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

I purchased Basic and want to enter the license code for the download and start using the service.  I see no place to enter the code.

The instructions say go to InstallTurboTax.com and create an account and enter the license code.  I created the account and see no place to enter the code.

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

You will enter your license code in the pop up window.  If you're not getting a pop-up, you may have to disable the pop-up blocker on your browser. 

ReferenceI bought the CD, but my computer doesn't have a CD drive

moxey21

[PII removed]

rckltpwb2

i can not get to install turbo tax deluxe what can i do and can i do it on line

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you are having trouble downloading the Turbo Tax software, please follow the instructions here

If after following those instructions, you are still having issues, please click here to contact customer support. 

Gorbandt

K58W-CTKT-BAVT-A3RG

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies