turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is the phone number to speak with a live person at TurboTax. I have several important question that is holding me up from getting my taxes completed?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

20 Replies

What is the phone number to speak with a live person at TurboTax. I have several important question that is holding me up from getting my taxes completed?

income      i need 2016 taxs

@dvsrbce953 Please start your own thread.
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

If you need assistance and wish to speak with a representative, please follow the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. But if you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848 5am to 9pm Pacific.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to clear all information given and st

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please give me information on how to clear my information and start over

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

You do have the option Clear and Start Over your return. To choose this option:

1. Click Tax Tools
  2. Click Clear & Start Over
  3. Confirm

While this will require you to redo the return in its entirety, it will also delete any and all forms associated with the return.

Clear & Start Over

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I need some questions answer about my taxes from turbo taxes I did it on line with the free app

Start a new post and ask your questions in the forum.  The Free Edition does not have phone support.

Yoshi20

I need to speak to a live person

Good morning,

When I submitted my taxes information in TurboTax I never received a confirmation email or text.  Therefore, I went on the IRS website to check the status and it said, I did not file.  I went back into the TurboTax and it said, I did not complete my taxes.  So I hit submit again and it was completed.  I received an email and text message that my federal and state were rejected because a taxes were already filed for using my SSN.  In the message from TurboTax the IRS had already approved the first submission.  How do I get this corrected to have my taxes submitted and cancel the second submission?  I have tried calling the IRS to explain this to them but they are not working due to the Covid-19.

Please advice me on how to correct this error?

Thank you,

Deanna Johnson

PS  I also replied to the email you all sent to me last night.

I will pay to get my stimulus check  I can't seem to get my info to the IRS  please help I'll pay for it i need full service 

[phone number removed] this is my phone number  please help me. get my stimulus check  I have not made any income for 2018 or 19 I just stating to go back to work 

@user446172520 wrote:

[phone number removed] this is my phone number  please help me. get my stimulus check  I have not made any income for 2018 or 19 I just stating to go back to work 

IRS website for non-filer stimulus payments - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status or to update your bank account - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

I did work in 2016 but made very little 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies