Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is the link to download my 2021 TurboTax deluxe desktop software for Windows? I have the code but no download link.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

What is the link to download my 2021 TurboTax deluxe desktop software for Windows? I have the code but no download link.

You have to sign onto your download account using the same User ID you used to purchase the software - https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/unified/downloads?route=myaccounts&cgcview=downloads

I am logged in.  I never logged out.  There's just no link to download.  There's a code, but no link.  So where am I supposed to go to use the code?

What do you see when you click on the link I provided?

The same list I already saw.  It shows where I ordered the product but there is no download link.  I need the link to download the software.Screenshot (112).jpg

I've seen posts saying the Windows download button is missing.  Will this help?

Nov 17, 2022 New FAQ for Windows Download button missing or you can't find the download after downloading it

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/product-delivery/troubleshoot-turbotax-w...

@cvlong8211 Seen this problem on a few other messages.  It was reported to the TurboTax Moderators.  I will forward the message to the Moderators.  Hopefully this problem will be corrected soon.

I don't really understand these instructions.  My internet connection is otherwise working, so that's not the issue.

At the bottom of the page, it says "If you ordered a CD...enter your license code here."  I didn't order a CD, I ordered the digital download.  But I tried it anyway.  It won't let me choose my operating system.Screenshot (114).jpg

This is the same issue, but apparently it's still not fixed and it's December.  Not sure what they expect us to do.

The download link is not functional for the amendment program yet ... contact support for a full program download instead.  

Here is a link to the TurboTax Phone Number.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies