Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TurboTax Business 2023 transmissions are not available.

I was able to file the federal only. I will keep on trying for Georgia- hopefully, it will be fixed by the 15th

Ive done all the suggestions and i still get the same msg !!!

Same. This is beyond frustrating. I keep coming to here looking for a solution but all we get are pushed back dates. How much closer to the deadline do we need to get to be able to file as we paid to be able to do?

I agree.  False Advertising ...an obvious disregard for doing what they promised in their advertising.  In addition, many  (not all, in fairness) of the "experts" that have commented over the last 3 weeks on this issue, are not knowledgeable on this issue and have suggested solutions that have been wrong, thereby demonstrating that they did not understand the root cause problem before suggesting their solutions.  

Summary:  TT needs a better selection of "Experts".   

Here is the link to request the REFUND    https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-refunds/request-refund-turbotax-p...

Has anyone been able to e-file the federal return with a Form 8453-PE as a pdf attachment? 

I'm receiving this same error trying to transmit Fed and Wisconsin Trust return.  Intuit support was clueless, said there wasn't anything in their knowledgebase.  Not entirely surprising for TTax Business.  It would be nice to know if this is in-progress and I just have to wait or if there is a known issue with some form?

Try detaching and re-attaching it.  I got this msg also because I moved the tax files around.

ssiddi2

It doesnt allow you to remove that form GA-8453.  Thats the issue.  The form is not required to be e-filed but it won't let you delete it from the forms list.  Its not supported for electronic filing by the state but the software won't let you remove it.  Thats why the transmissions arent going through for the state of GA. 

I spent 3 hours with a TT agent on Wednesday 3/5 and they could not figure out what was going on. They told me that they would have it fixed by Friday 3/8. I opened my TT Business on 3/8, there was an update however the same error message occurred when I tried to file my Wisconsin Form 2 (I was able to file the 1041 with the IRS separately). I spent another 3 hours on the phone with the TT agent. Its sad that they had a record that I called on Wednesday but no record of the issue. The agent said she was initiating an investigation and that I would hear back from TT. I have yet to hear back and the issue persists. It sounds as if this is an issue for filing with WI and GA. I'm not sure if it is related to an attachment or what. TT seems to be clueless.

EVOO
Level 2

March 11 and I still cannot file a Texas LLC. Deadline, I believe, is March 15.

Any news?

I can't see your original error anymore but it looked like TTax was saying it couldn't find the 8453 form on your device.  I had that happen and I removed and reattached it.  I have successfully filed Federal 1041s now, but Wisconsin is apparently not ready yet, so those will have to wait.  It is annoying and frustrating!

wenli88
Returning Member

I successfully E-file S corp return but fail to E-file for GA state with message "Turbo Tax Business is not ready to process Tax year 2023 for this return". Any clue or TT's problem?

EVOO
Level 2

TurboTax Business 2023

Successfully e-filed Federal Return.

Attempting to e-file Texas return (Form 05-169 Texas Franchise Tax Public Information Report / No payment required)

Response: Tax year 2023 transmissions are not available. TurboTax Business is not ready to process Tax Year 2023 for this return.

Texas has changed its reporting requirements- if you log into the Texas Controllers website, it will guide you to the correct information return

ICL
Level 2

I was able to file the federal return separately but still having problems with the state return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies