Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I send an email to turbotax?

I bought a download of TTax on amazon.

I cannot install.  My lic number is 16 characters but the field for the lic is only 15 characters.

Lic number does not fit.

Pls tell me what to do at [email address removed]

That's a new one.  Don't type the dashes.  You're not trying to enter it into the 2020 program?

Better call in.  What is the Turbo Tax Phone number

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

orexovo

Why my 2021 year state tax return still preview and i can’t download and print

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

There may be forms required for your state tax return that aren't available for print yet. You can check the print status of the specific forms used in your state return in the link below.

State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

@orexovo

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After 9 years I will not be back you turned into the worst company ever Customer service pied and said they gave me a credit and when i checked new customer rep said no credit was issued. I cannot stress enough how much I hate this company and the reps 

The program is broke and will not accept my IRS PIN.  The AI on the Turbo Tax phone support is stupid and does not understand my name.  Then when it said there were others waiting for support, the line went dead.

@ewmoreau wrote:

The program is broke and will not accept my IRS PIN.  The AI on the Turbo Tax phone support is stupid and does not understand my name.  Then when it said there were others waiting for support, the line went dead.

Is this how you entered the 6 digit IP PIN?

To enter a 6 digit IP PIN

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Other Tax Situations
  • Scroll down to Other Return Info
  • On Identity Protection PIN, click the start button

Or enter ip pin in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to ip pin

Those steps seem to have worked.  Thank you very much.

I wanted to send an email to a tax expert for help. When I opened the envelope  located on this page right corner it is asking the users name of a recipient. How can that be? I just want to send my questions to any tax expert who is able to help. Th

The envelop at the top of the forum is to send a private message to a specific person.  Like I could send you a pm.  It doesn't go to Turbo Tax or tax experts.  

AmyC
Expert Alumni

You have options and this place is full of them, including me.

You can upload and switch to a Live Expert doing your return or just get help along the way. 

Of course, we in Community are still here to help as well.

@tatou1

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The way to contact Turbo Tax is well hidden.  Going to the link does not identify a way to email Turbo Tax.  Two years in a row my Wisconsin return was erroneous.  This year there was an error of nearly $2000.  I want to know what TT is doing to correct the errors in the Wisconsin return program to fix the errors.  So much for taxes right, guaranteed.

I have TurboTax Premiere Software on my PC; downloaded and installed from the Web.  I believe that TurboTax Software made a mistake in calculating my Schedule B Interest Adjustments.   Rather than calling the [phone number removed] number and waiting on hold a very long time and getting transferred around to a few different people, I would like to send an email to explain the problem.     Is there anyway to send an email to TurboTax rather than calling them?

@ajrubins No.  Email is not one of the ways to contact TurboTax.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time daily

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

or

https://www.facebook.com/turbotax

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I have sent mine to the IRS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies