Self employed

I'm filing both W2 and self-employed.  I made less than $3000 self-employed and NO EXPENSES.  Will I still need to use TurboTax self-employed when I do my taxes?  Like I said I have no expenses with my self employment.

Self employed

With no self-employed expenses you can use the TurboTax online Deluxe edition to report both your self-employment income and income from your W-2.

Self employed

Hi, same question, but regarding the home version of Turbo Tax, would Premier work if no expenses for the self employed part in addition to the W2 part?  Thanks for your time, Joe

Self employed

What is the home version?  The Desktop CD/Download program?  You can use any Desktop version.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms. You just get more help and guidance in the higher versions. 

Self employed

Perfect, Thank you!

Self employed

Yes, if you have no expenses, the desktop version of TurboTax Premier will handle the business income.  All forms are included in all the desktop versions.  You simply do not get the interview guidance when entering certain business items. 

Self employed

Thank you!

Self employed

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this but I'm trying to figure out where on form 1040 or Schedule C I find Credits for line 7 for form 1040ES.  Would these be on line 18 (Payments) from form 1040? 

Self employed

@rociogomez wrote:

Federal estimated taxes paid are entered on Form 1040 Schedule 3 Line 8. The totals for Schedule 3 flow to Form 1040 Line 18d