turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dmpj1982
Returning Member

I need help filing my taxes. Irs asking about forms and need to amend also need to change bank info for direct deposit

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
HelenC12
Expert Alumni

I need help filing my taxes. Irs asking about forms and need to amend also need to change bank info for direct deposit

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax also has paid services.

For instructions on how to amend your income tax return, click here.

To edit your direct deposit information, as you go through the File section, we'll show you all your refund options; just pick the one you like the best and go for it!

Source: TurboTax FAQ

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I need to re do my taxes

I need to amend my taxes 

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

We will be happy to help - please provide us with a little more information about what forms the IRS is inquiring about and/or what items you need to amend. 

If amending a tax return that has already been filed (Form 1040X) it is not possible to change bank account information.  If you are due any additional refund, the IRS will mail a check to you. 

@Paulinedavis

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How do I amend my taxes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies