turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dianeduhe

I'm not a robot not working.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

If the "I am not a robot" Captcha is not working right or has missing elements, try this:

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the Captcha.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the Captcha will appear.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

IE can be problematic, so try a different browser,

I am getting this problem within TTX19 for Mac program, not the webpage.  How can I fix that?

I check the I am not a robot box.  It brings up photos, but on the 1st click everything goes white and you can't do anything else.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for troubleshooting Tips on how to resolve this issue for TurboTax Cd/Download which explains to close all programs except TurboTax, including virus protection, download accelerators, and any other programs running in the background:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/e-file/help/what-if-transmit-returns-doesn-t-work/00/25805

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies