Here is how to get the form 8962 filled out. Please note: You are NOT going to amend your return and you are NOT going to add a state return. These directions are quirky but will get the job done.
- Log into your return
- Select that you want to add a state - this lets you into the program without the amend process starting.
- In the top right corner, locate the Magnifying glass/search
- enter the exact words 1095a
- Select the first entry Jump to 1095a
- Fill in the 1095a information
- Print and mail the 8962
The IRS may adjust your refund once they receive your form 8962.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"