If you have TurboTax Deluxe or higher, importing your ItsDeductible donations is easy. Here’s how:
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax. Not sure you're in there? Select the Take me to my return button.
- From the upper right menu, select and search for donations
- Select the Jump to link at the top of the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity?
- On the next screen, answer Yes.
- Follow the instructions and import your donations.
@CassandraLO, currently, your solution does not work due to a bug that's been an issue for weeks. I called support and they confirmed the following prompt does not appear:
"Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?"
I spent hours entering in all of my charitable donation receipts into ItsDeductible online, but have no way of importing them into my TurboTax online tax return. My only options are to manually re-enter them all or wait until the bug is fixed.
Update: I found a workaround that works, as follows:
Still have questions?Make a post