mark19mouton

I need to talk to someone

tagteam

I need to talk to someone

If you are using a paid version of TurboTax, contact Support via the link below.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Phone support is not available for the free version of TurboTax.

tagteam

I need to talk to someone

Seemorebuts

I need to talk to someone

I need to edit my tax forms

I need to talk to someone

@Seemorebuts 

If you have NOT e-filed yet you can edit and make changes.  If you did e-file, your return is now in pending status and you cannot do anything to it.    Did you e-file?

maylinfaye99

I need to talk to someone

We keep getting messages from the person that is doing our taxes. We cannot get to him for several reasons and need for him - Edisto - to call Maylin Ashe at her phone number. The number is [phone number removed]. We cannot use Robert's phone. PLEASE call [phone number removed]

I need to talk to someone

@maylinfaye99 Sorry---no one in the user forum can be an intermediate for you with your Live expert.   We do not communicate with them or schedule calls for them or with them.   

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/how-to-contact-my-full-service-expert/00/1950947

how to I  get to talk to someone

I need to talk to someone

I did not receive the stimulus payment for my 2 year old dependent child, I was told that this would be corrected when I filed my taxes.  Well I filed my taxes, the only question asked on Turbo Tax was if my wife and I had received the stimulus, I answered yes, nothing was asked about my dependent child.  How do I claim this???

Finious Fingers

I need to talk to someone

Please, i need to talk to somebody

tagteam

I need to talk to someone

Finious Fingers

I need to talk to someone

e-file 2020 federal tax return on April 9th, 2021 at 10:17 AM. When are the taxes get to me?

I need to talk to someone

@Finious Fingers wrote:

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.
If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions
If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.