Solved: I need to talk to someone

mark19mouton

I need to talk to someone

tagteam

I need to talk to someone

If you are using a paid version of TurboTax, contact Support via the link below.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Phone support is not available for the free version of TurboTax.

tagteam

I need to talk to someone

Seemorebuts

I need to talk to someone

I need to edit my tax forms

I need to talk to someone

@Seemorebuts 

If you have NOT e-filed yet you can edit and make changes.  If you did e-file, your return is now in pending status and you cannot do anything to it.    Did you e-file?

maylinfaye99

I need to talk to someone

We keep getting messages from the person that is doing our taxes. We cannot get to him for several reasons and need for him - Edisto - to call Maylin Ashe at her phone number. The number is [phone number removed]. We cannot use Robert's phone. PLEASE call [phone number removed]

I need to talk to someone

@maylinfaye99 Sorry---no one in the user forum can be an intermediate for you with your Live expert.   We do not communicate with them or schedule calls for them or with them.   

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/how-to-contact-my-full-service-expert/00/1950947

how to I  get to talk to someone

I need to talk to someone

I did not receive the stimulus payment for my 2 year old dependent child, I was told that this would be corrected when I filed my taxes.  Well I filed my taxes, the only question asked on Turbo Tax was if my wife and I had received the stimulus, I answered yes, nothing was asked about my dependent child.  How do I claim this???