Did you mean: 
mark19mouton

I need to talk to someone

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
tagteam
Level 15

If you are using a paid version of TurboTax, contact Support via the link below.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Phone support is not available for the free version of TurboTax.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tagteam
Level 15

If you are using a paid version of TurboTax, contact Support via the link below.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Phone support is not available for the free version of TurboTax.

View solution in original post

Seemorebuts

I need to edit my tax forms

xmasbaby0
Level 15

@Seemorebuts 

If you have NOT e-filed yet you can edit and make changes.  If you did e-file, your return is now in pending status and you cannot do anything to it.    Did you e-file?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
maylinfaye99

We keep getting messages from the person that is doing our taxes. We cannot get to him for several reasons and need for him - Edisto - to call Maylin Ashe at her phone number. The number is [phone number removed]. We cannot use Robert's phone. PLEASE call [phone number removed]

xmasbaby0
Level 15

@maylinfaye99 Sorry---no one in the user forum can be an intermediate for you with your Live expert.   We do not communicate with them or schedule calls for them or with them.   

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/how-to-contact-my-full-service-expert/00/1950947

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
how to I  get to talk to someone
Returning Member

I did not receive the stimulus payment for my 2 year old dependent child, I was told that this would be corrected when I filed my taxes.  Well I filed my taxes, the only question asked on Turbo Tax was if my wife and I had received the stimulus, I answered yes, nothing was asked about my dependent child.  How do I claim this???

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings