TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
9765 people found this useful

How do I track my state refund?

If you're looking for your federal (IRS) refund, go here instead.

To track your state refund
Each state handles its own refunds. Select yours below for refund tracking instructions.

• Keep in mind that most dates are estimates and refunds can be delayed for many reasons. If you're concerned, contact your state department of revenue at the links given.
  • State tax web pages may be slow to respond during tax season. If a link does not appear be working, try again during off-hours.

To help establish your identity, many states will ask for the exact amount of your expected refund in whole dollars. You can find this by logging into TurboTax. If you're using the mobile app, you may need to scroll down to find your refund amount.

My state shows no record of my tax return

If you e-filed, but your state website shows no record of your state return, you may not have actually transmitted it. Log in to your TurboTax account and open Your tax returns & documents on the Tax Home page. Your state return for 2018 should be listed as Filed, and your Return Status says Accepted.  If it says Started instead, you'll need to file your state tax return.

Related Information:

GEN85139
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L3jgO8PGs_US_en_US