How do I track my state refund?
(To track the progress of your IRS refund, go here instead.)
If You've Been Tracking Your State Refund and it's Taking Longer than Expected:
Click your state below to get the contact information for your state's Department of Revenue, and contact them.
To Track Your State Refund:
Click or tap your state below for refund lookup instructions.
You may be asked for the state refund amount you're expecting, to use your state's tracking tool. Click your TurboTax version below for instructions on how to look up your state refund amount.
- Sign in to TurboTax.
- In the upper left, select My TurboTax, and then My Tax Timeline.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see your state refund amount.
- Sign in to the TurboTax mobile app.
- On the Welcome home screen, tap Visit My Tax Timeline.
- Locate your state refund amount (you may need to scroll down).
To Locate Your State Refund Amount - TurboTax CD/Download
- Open your return in the TurboTax program.
(To do this, open the TurboTax program and in the box named Continue Your 2016 Tax Return, locate your return and click Continue.)
- When your return opens, you'll see your state refund amount at the top.