colin.relocation

I have purchased the 2015 filing package but there are no forms available and it shuts down immediately after opening. message says there are no tax forms available

When you installed/dowloaded the 2015 desktop software did you update it?  You have to install updates to get the forms.  Are you also aware that it is too late to receive a refund for a 2015 federal tax return?

macuser_22

@colin.relocation- You did not say what type of computer you have.

There is a known issue with 2015 and a Mac computer.   If that is the case then there is a workaround for the problem.   Advise if it is a mac running OS X 10.13.4 or later or not.

colin.relocation

I owe money for federal...is it also too late to get a state refund?

I did follow instructions to update it yes

colin.relocation

It is a mac yes and it is running Mojave 10.14.5

colin.relocation

Can you advise on the workaround please? I am running Mojave 10.14.5. Thank you 

colin.relocation

Excellent thank you