turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have purchased the 2015 filing package but there are no forms available and it shuts down immediately after opening. message says there are no tax forms available

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have purchased the 2015 filing package but there are no forms available and it shuts down immediately after opening. message says there are no tax forms available

7 Replies

When you installed/dowloaded the 2015 desktop software did you update it?  You have to install updates to get the forms.  Are you also aware that it is too late to receive a refund for a 2015 federal tax return?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@colin.relocation- You did not say what type of computer you have.

There is a known issue with 2015 and a Mac computer.   If that is the case then there is a workaround for the problem.   Advise if it is a mac running OS X 10.13.4 or later or not.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

I owe money for federal...is it also too late to get a state refund?

I did follow instructions to update it yes

It is a mac yes and it is running Mojave 10.14.5

Can you advise on the workaround please? I am running Mojave 10.14.5. Thank you 

Excellent thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies