Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

echo6921

I have an extra $40 fee showing on my SBTPG account that is not shown in my TurboTax order review. Why am I being charged an additional fee?

you all lie about waiving processing fees for using credit karma on recording line

your bank received my funds yet despite it being open and running as well as the reserves will NOT PROCESS until the 23rd 

you reps lie to consumer about what is available to them 

refusals to transfer to manager

your bank makes mistake on my numbers yet im supposed to trust you all

you all state that you cant update your fee amount yet bank says you can , then you all state now i will have to wait for you all to be paid for me to request a refund NOT THAT ITS GUARANTEED IT HAS TO GO THROUGH APPROVALS

YOU ARE ALL MANIPULATING CONSUMERS TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS AND DONT CARE

Katina S
Intuit Alumni

I have an extra $40 fee showing on my SBTPG account that is not shown in my TurboTax order review. Why am I being charged an additional fee?

We’re aware of an issue related to your Refund Processing that may have caused you to see a smaller-than-expected refund.

We’re in the process of reimbursing all who were affected. Within the next 24-48 hours, those affected will receive a credit for $36.25 or $37.25. If you were affected, look for a deposit (in the bank account associated with your return) labeled, “Remaining Federal Refund Due". 

If you don't see that deposit in a few business days, please contact us at customer service.

@echo6921

C006F1F6-A99B-44C1-AE74-FFC9D646EA46.png

I also have fees that are not on my turbo tax is only supposed to be 117 not 161.68 I’m trying to get this fixed before my account is funded

@amber_1102 

TurboTax is aware of this issue and is working to provide a solution for all impacted customers. 

No action is required on your part and TurboTax is working quickly to get you reimbursed. You should be getting an email shortly letting you know when to expect the rest of your return. 

This happened last year also but I left it alone not doing that again 

Luvmyrays3
Returning Member

I have the same fees on mines as well . i did read that turbo tax is working on the issue but also read that others have received an email from turbo tax..I have not received the email but wondering if the issue of the fee will also be fixed on mine as well?

I was charged extra as well and was told that it would not be refunded. I guess they choose who they completely screw over. How many people were robbed of this much money and didn't pay attention? Why should we contact the companies that turbotax chose

to be affiliated with? First and last time using turbotax.

Screenshot_20220220-140120.png

@Nvrusngttagn1 

TurboTax is aware of this issue and is working to provide a solution for all impacted customers. 

No action is required on your part and TurboTax is working quickly to get you reimbursed. You should be getting an email shortly letting you know when to expect the rest of your return. 

dwillis2

So how you going to refund other peoples fee but when i call you tell me there is nothing you can for me and cant give me a refund. Isnt this the same thing you got in trouble before with the class action lawsuit. You need to refund my fee as well if your refund other people and i would like proff in writing 

@dwillis2 wrote:

So how you going to refund other peoples fee but when i call you tell me there is nothing you can for me and cant give me a refund. Isnt this the same thing you got in trouble before with the class action lawsuit. You need to refund my fee as well if your refund other people and i would like proff in writing 

Not all of the TurboTax agents are aware of this issue.  If SBTPG overcharged then TurboTax will refund the fees that should not have been charged.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

As stated above by @Katina S:

We are aware of an issue related to your Refund Processing that may have caused you to see a smaller-than-expected refund. We’re in the process of reimbursing all who were affected. Within the next 24-48 hours, those affected will receive a credit for $36.25 or $37.25. If you were affected, look for a deposit (in the bank account associated with your return) labeled, "Remaining Federal Refund Due".  If you don't see that deposit in a few business days, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@dwillis2

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mplsjimmy
Returning Member

This is definitely a class action lawsuit type of an ordeal with the undisclosed extra $40 fee as well as SBTPG holding on to people’s refunds past their IRS DDD issue date. Never again will I use Turbo Tax, fk scammers. 

Blaylock17
Returning Member

Does that mean everyone that is being over charged will get the money that's owed to them?

I'm also being over charged and I'm trying to find out what I need to do to get it fixed

refund fees.png

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

If you choose the Refund Transfer, we are aware of an issue that caused some customers who used our Refund Transfer service to see a smaller refund than expected. We know how important your refund is and apologize. We are working quickly to resolve this and ensure you receive your full refund. You'll receive communication from us shortly letting you know when you can expect the rest of your refund.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies