Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I have an extra $40 fee showing on my SBTPG account that is not shown in my TurboTax order review. Why am I being charged an additional fee?

It is possibly a glitch in the Turbo Tax program.  I recieved the same message and called Customer Service only to find out  the error was on their end.  I was finally resolved.    

I have an extra $40 fee showing on my SBTPG account that is not shown in my TurboTax order review. Why am I being charged an additional fee?

I don't advise any taxpayer to ever use turbotax again. They false advertise and holds refunds for interest. To prevent stress and delay please guys stay away from turbotax. When I try to contact SBTPG to try to speak with representative they hang up and don't take any calls. Will be reporting to BBB. They also charge extra fees.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Glad to hear it was finally resolved @mdanielsrogers.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yea when I did my taxes on TT it said $117 will be taken out. I go on sbtpg website it’s saying they going to take $164 like wtf that’s not what I agreed too! 

Screenshot_20220222-223653_Chrome.jpg

I have the same fee!! I thought going through TT to have my fees taking out of refund would be easier, but this has been a nightmare! I didn't get an advance or use a prepaid card, but I NEVER have any issues when I pay my fees upfront.  Will not EVER do this again or recommend TT to anyone in the future.  This company has way too many issues.  

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

We’re aware of an issue related to your Refund Processing that may have caused you to see a smaller-than-expected refund.

We’re in the process of reimbursing all who were affected. Within the next 24-48 hours, those affected will receive a credit for $36.25 or $37.25. If you were affected, look for a deposit (in the bank account associated with your return) labeled, “Remaining Federal Refund Due". If you don't see that deposit in a few business days, please contact our phone customer service.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Leeann510

Must of been in your really really fine print!

@Katina S  I was also shorted $120.49 for my federal return! 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you used the Refund Transfer process, please see the link provided below for assistance with any missing refund amounts from SBTPG, as we don't have access to any of that information in this forum:

SBTPG customer support

@Lkrudy1993

For those of us with limited eye sight the warning about the additional fee should be in a bigger font.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies