I bought the Turbo tax home and business from Cost...

mrduggan05

I bought the Turbo tax home and business from Costco downloaded it on my computer...but ended up filing thru the online turbo tax version... can i return to Costco?

Ask Costco.

You can also get a refund from Turbotax if it is within 60 days.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/our-turbotax-satisfaction-guaranteed-refund-...

May I ask why you used the Online version instead of the desktop program?  We could have told you how to switch to your program without starting over or paying for online or how to transfer from last year's online return to the desktop program.  Just something to remember for next year if you want to use the Desktop program.  It has more features than the online version and can do more than 1 return.

mrduggan05

well, initially i felt uncomfortable when there was a bug in the system that was indicating Farm income in one of the sections. and then second....I was using my work laptop and was easier just to log in online...not my finest moments. lol

@mrduggan05 wrote:

There's nothing wrong with TT Online, it's just different. Some people like being able to work from multiple computers and that Turbotax keeps the backup instead of making it your responsibility.