turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I bought the Turbo tax home and business from Costco downloaded it on my computer...but ended up filing thru the online turbo tax version... can i return to Costco?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I bought the Turbo tax home and business from Costco downloaded it on my computer...but ended up filing thru the online turbo tax version... can i return to Costco?

Ask Costco.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

May I ask why you used the Online version instead of the desktop program?  We could have told you how to switch to your program without starting over or paying for online or how to transfer from last year's online return to the desktop program.  Just something to remember for next year if you want to use the Desktop program.  It has more features than the online version and can do more than 1 return.

well, initially i felt uncomfortable when there was a bug in the system that was indicating Farm income in one of the sections. and then second....I was using my work laptop and was easier just to log in online...not my finest moments. lol

@mrduggan05 wrote:

well, initially i felt uncomfortable when there was a bug in the system that was indicating Farm income in one of the sections. and then second....I was using my work laptop and was easier just to log in online...not my finest moments. lol

There's nothing wrong with TT Online, it's just different. Some people like being able to work from multiple computers and that Turbotax keeps the backup instead of making it your responsibility.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies