Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I am trying to e-file my Federal and State tax and when I enter the billing information the screen does not go to the payment information. I need help. Is anyone there?

I have completed all of your recommendations.

After I enter my payment information, I click on the "Place order" button at bottom of page. The next page says in a reddish box.... "We are having trouble authorizing your credit card. Please check address and information and please try again." I have done this about 50 times in the last few weeks at different times of day. I feel like my California State return is trapped inside the program; this is Turbo Tax online. HELP please.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I am trying to e-file my Federal and State tax and when I enter the billing information the screen does not go to the payment information. I need help. Is anyone there?

Please go ahead and reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for assistance with this issue. Use the keywords billing issues sot that you get to the right person. To contact support please see the below TurboTax Help Article:

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@ole4cetz

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ron81
Returning Member

Who can help me?

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

I will suggest you to contact our Support Team.  Click here:  TurboTax contact

@Ron81

lilliemedearis7
Returning Member

I can’t pay my tax account with Emile on your TurboTax site.  Please help!

lilliemedearis7
Returning Member

Yes; but, it’s not working!

lilliemedearis7
Returning Member

Ok 

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Please use this link to  Contact Us and look for the phone number for customer support if you continue to have problems accessing the billing screen. 

csimiele

I have cleared my cache/cookies and browsing history.  When I click on pay by credit card I get to the below screen and it locks up.  Will not allow me to click on anything.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ns8yespzl5cooe/Screenshot%202021-05-14%2015.16.17.png?dl=0

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Try these articles for more resources: 

Error Code 2 - Internet connection issue.

Troubleshoot installation and running TurboTax for Windows.

Reasons for additional fees beyond what was paid would be for e-filing or for an extra state download. 

[Edited 05/14/2021 | 1:01 PM PST]

@csimiele

My federal and state was rejected due to maybe someone else claiming one of my dependents or maybe I listed me first and my spouse second and every year we listed my spouse first and me second. I have no clue what the problem is and can't find the answer to help me with this.

AmyC
Expert Alumni

The rejection will tell you if a dependent has been claimed by someone else. It will state a primary taxpayer has already been claimed. Which is it, your child or an adult? Did somebody else in the family claim one of you?

Do you have a child that filed their own taxes? They may have claimed themselves so that you can't unless they file an amended return.

You have until May 22 to get the return fixed.   You can fill this form out for someone to call you and I would wait until Wednesday when things have slowed down.

If you are not able to fix the reject, you will need to mail the return.  You may also need to contact IRS identity theft department at 1-800-908-4490.

BobB1958

I am trying to pay to have state filed.

The Turbo Tax suite says try back later.

I have been trying for 2 days,

BobB1958

Once re routed to payment screen...after getting into my account it tells me that it can't move to the payment page.

@BobB1958 wrote:

Once re routed to payment screen...after getting into my account it tells me that it can't move to the payment page.

Try signing off the TurboTax online account.  Close the TurboTax window on your browser.  Clear cache on your web browser - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135

Sign back onto TurboTax - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

See if the problem persists.

Also, make sure the billing address on the credit card is the same as the mailing address on the tax return.

If still a problem contact TurboTax support for assistance.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-contact-turbotax/00/26991

Or -

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Or -

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Or -

Use this phone number and select TurboTax - 1-800-4-INTUIT (1-800-446-8848)

Or -

On every TurboTax web page, including this one, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Contact Us

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies