Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to downgrade from turbotax live to just normal turbo tax? Will it remove all my tax form that I already fill in with the live version?

I am very disappointed with this live product.

I have been waiting for 2 weeks to get schedule with tax expert and inititate line by line review.

somehow the tax expert that got assigned for my line by line review dropped the ball and clueless.

and now, i have to wait for another 2 weeks to schedule a call with another tax agent to re initiate this line by line review again.

what a mess.

How to downgrade this live product to just a normal version?
Will my existing form that I filled get reset after this downgrade?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

How to downgrade from turbotax live to just normal turbo tax? Will it remove all my tax form that I already fill in with the live version?

Kevin089

I accidently paid for premier without realizing what paying for (webpage was a bit unclear as the cost of purchase was hidden until after I hit submit). For my relatively simple tax situation, the free software would have been sufficient. 

Can I get a refund or switch?

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

Please see Can I downgrade to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online? for instructions on how to downgrade. 

@Kevin089

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kevin089

"Keep in mind that you won't be able to do this if you've already submitted payment or deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund."

Instructions indicate I can not longer switch, correct?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support via the below link to discuss your options. Use the keywords billing issues so you get to the right person. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies