Solved: How do I get the "what-If" worksheet?

How do I get the "what-If" worksheet?

How do I get the "what-If" worksheet?

I know it can be hard to find.  But I think it's in the same place as before.

If you have the Desktop program you can do a What-If worksheet.  
Go to Forms Mode, click Forms in the upper right or on the left for Mac. Then click Open Forms box in the top of the column on the left. Open the US listing of forms and towards the bottom find the What-if worksheet. It's right under Estimated Taxes.  

Or try…Go into Forms View. Once there, at the top of the left column, click on the icon for "Open Form". A popup window will appear. In the text line, type the word "what" without quotes. You should see "what-if worksheet" appear as a selection choice. Double-click it to launch the form.

How do I get the "what-If" worksheet?

Did you look through your forms, upper right?

How do I get the "what-If" worksheet?

How do I get the "what-If" worksheet?

Is the "what-if" worksheet available with the TurboTax online product?

How do I get the "what-If" worksheet?

@benjwhite9 wrote:

No.   CD/download products only.

How do I get the "what-If" worksheet?

The "What If" feature is still available in the forms section if you search for it using that name.  I used it last night.