Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

user234200
Returning Member

Getting error 70001 "TurboTax is already running under another account. Switch users and run ..." ???? No one to call for help anymore!!!!

I keep getting Error 70001"Turbo Tax is already runnjng under another account." I cannot get in Turbo Tax

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Getting error 70001 "TurboTax is already running under another account. Switch users and run ..." ???? No one to call for help anymore!!!!

Please see the below TurboTax help article to assist with this error.

Error Code 70001 when using TurboTax Desktop

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jtg4751

I receive a error code 70001

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the Help Article here which provides assistance with code 70001.  

I am getting error 70001. I could not continue on Turbotax. Please help me. Thanks

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the Help Article here which provides assistance with code 70001. 

@sgbabtiwale

tax777
Returning Member

I understand, same experience. took me 4 hours to figure out same issue. it can be done. let me know if you still need help. I do not like too much typing.

rphora

I installed thrbotax from CD on an older machine yesterday, and decided that my ;new machine would be more practical.  When I installed it on the newer machine and tried to open it I got the above error message.  What do I do now?

Really dude? That was the longest most winded piece of a post I've seen on here, so congrats. It's more likely not to be read by anybody with respect for their time because it's so long. Heck, I didn't even read past the first 2 sentences. You need to get out of your **Bleep** abut being "under privileged" or whatever that rant was about. From my life's experience of 40 years or so, the person you're replying to is 100% correct about the outsourcing of customer service & the huge amount of stuff lost in translation. If you can't realize they are right you're an idiot.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies