Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Customer service phone number

Different factors can impact the processing time, however, it can take up to 21 days (sometimes a little longer) after your return is accepted before you receive your refund from the IRS. Click here to check the status of your return.  Please visit the IRS Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions help article below for more information.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’m trying to do my 2019 tax’s and I paid and download it already but my computer says it’s Chrome OS and not windows like I thought. ?

@685accfafd23 wrote:

I’m trying to do my 2019 tax’s and I paid and download it already but my computer says it’s Chrome OS and not windows like I thought. ?

TurboTax software only supports installing on a personal computer with either a Windows or Mac Operating System.

Go to this TurboTax website to request a refund for the software purchased from TurboTax - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp
Use this TurboTax website to check your orders and payments -
https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/order-status/

jaydeh
Returning Member

I need help regarding my tax.. I already did my tax and received my refund.. However, looks like they change the tax law (1099G) which effected my tax.. After I update my TurboTax, my refund changed from $188 to $2990.. What I have to do to receive the rest of my tax refund.. Thanks

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Right now you don't need to do anything. The IRS will be reviewing your tax return and will release your applicable refund starting in May. Please see this on how your refund will be handled by the IRS and special situations where you may have to file an amendment for any special tax deductions and credits you may qualify for: IRS to recalculate taxes on unemployment benefits; refunds to start in May

Here is additional information: 

Unemployment Stimulus: Am I Eligible for the New Unemployment Income Relief?

Why can't I amend my return?

@jaydeh

louveve

hello, I need to see, how I can get a copy of my tax, since my electronic filing. Keeps rejecting. The information are correct. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

In TurboTax, you can view your tax summary for your 2020 tax return by doing the following:

1. Go into the black panel on the left and select Tax Tools
  2. Then select Tools beneath Tax Tools. 
  3. A "Tools Center" box will pop up, select "View Tax Summary" 
  4. You will see a screen that gives a snapshot of your taxes based upon your input so far. 
  5. Click on the black panel on the left bar and select Preview my 1040
  6. This will allow you to review your overall line items on your federal tax return.  

After you review the above items, simply select "Back" in the black panel to get back to the interview forms. 

@louveve

SA38

need to speak on phone to customer service. please send phone number

@SA38

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
SA38

e file wil not transmit due to needed updates, where do I find the tab to update on CD turbo tax deluxe.

@SA38 wrote:

e file wil not transmit due to needed updates, where do I find the tab to update on CD turbo tax deluxe.

On a Windows based PC, click on Online and Check for Updates

TurboTax for Mac automatically adds the current tax form updates whenever you select Check for Updates from the TurboTax menu.

nativelement
Returning Member

What is your **bleep** phone number?

@nativelement

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
1theyear

Please  I can not use my turbo tax software. I need a phone number for turbo tax

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies