quidgybo

You say as a foreign resident I can still use Turbo Tax as long as I have a credit card issued by a US bank. I do but I still can't pay because my address is foreign.

MageeM

Hi, since you're experiencing issues with your credit card, you can utilize other payment methods, such as direct debit or trying another debit or credit card that has a US-based address. Here are some detailed FAQs on your various payment method options:

If you already filed your return with the IRS, choose a payment option through the IRS instead of trying to pay through TurboTax.

yorgo

The payment options in reply 1 apply for tax owed but not for TurboTax fees, which can only be paid with a card with a US address. I have a debit card with Bank of America with a foreign address and the card was declined for Turbo Tax fee payment. Please fix this TurboTax!

HeatherPLO

Some additional options for this situation would be:

• You can use someone's credit card to pay their TurboTax fees as long as they agree to it and it is a U.S bank.
  • If you have a refund you can deduct the fees from your refund.