Hi, since you're experiencing issues with your credit card, you can utilize other payment methods, such as direct debit or trying another debit or credit card that has a US-based address. Here are some detailed FAQs on your various payment method options:
- Direct debit (free)
- Credit or debit card (convenience fee)
- Check or money order (free except for postage)
- IRS Installment Agreement ($120 fee or free, depending on circumstance)
- Cash (at a retail partner)
If you already filed your return with the IRS, choose a payment option through the IRS instead of trying to pay through TurboTax.
The payment options in reply 1 apply for tax owed but not for TurboTax fees, which can only be paid with a card with a US address. I have a debit card with Bank of America with a foreign address and the card was declined for Turbo Tax fee payment. Please fix this TurboTax!
Some additional options for this situation would be:
- You can use someone's credit card to pay their TurboTax fees as long as they agree to it and it is a U.S bank.
- If you have a refund you can deduct the fees from your refund.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"