Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Its Deductible Still broken?

I'm using windows 11 and I get to the Its Deductible screen to do the import and I say yes I want to import and the program won't allow me to enter my credentials.  I can't click in the field.  I try and the cursor won't.  I thought it might be an issue where I didn't see the cursor but its not that either...I type and nothing populates the field.  Is it broken?

yes, it's broken.  They have known about the problem for a month and they haven't fixed it.  I had to re enter everything on turbo tax, because I was tired of waiting for them to fix it.  The same thing happens every year, you would think that they would have learned by now.

I've been using this program for years and this is the most frustrating year of using it to date. @intuit You need to get it together!! Having to go in and change screen resolution is REDUCULOUS and not a solution.  Fix your **bleep** software!!!!  I'm about ready to punt this program!  Seriously-test your software before you release it or Windows does another waste of time update-this is just stupid!

willoglenwaterco
Returning Member

It is still not working now late Feb they told me to try again in 2 weeks!!

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@willoglenwaterco

Are you using Mac or Windows or Online version?  Please post your response here and someone will reach out with the next steps. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Windows

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you trying to access 2021 to import into your tax return or are you trying to access 2022?

@gr8heron

faysals

As of 3/15, it is still broken and there is no link to import in Turbotax from Its Deductable. I just talked to the one of the support rep and they have no idea about it and dont know when it will be fixed. It is quite frustrating as I spent good amount of time to reflect everything in Itsdeductable and now I have to manually do it in Turbotax.

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@faysals This was an issue earlier in the tax season; however, it was corrected.  Please log out of your TurboTax account and clear your browser's cache and cookies.

If the above does not resolve the issue, it would be necessary for you to call in again for assistance.  We do not have access to your return in this forum.  Customer service can access your account and help via screen share.  How do I contact TurboTax?

It's still broken. I tried importing today. It says it imported the data but it doesn't show up in Turbo Tax.

Ebony A
Intuit Alumni

As DaroLO mentioned above, this was a known issue that was updated as resolved. If you have cleared cache and deleted cookies (online) or checked for updates (desktop) and the issue persists, please contact support via phone @income averaging.

r2martin
Returning Member

so now it's February 8, 2023, and It's Deductible link to download my contributions is still broken. I have used it in the past, but it's not working right now. The window opens up, but it is blank and nothing to click on to import my contributions. HELP.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You are commenting on a thread from a previous year. To better assist, which version of Turbo Tax are you using: Online or desktop? @r2martin 

r2martin
Returning Member

Im using windows 10 desktop. the window pops open to start the import of It's Deductible, but, its totally blank and I cannot see anything in the Window. How do i get the wording to show in the Window to import my information? I've done it in years past but its not working now :(

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

You will want to make sure your TurboTax software is up to date and see if that resolves the issue.  You can update it by following the steps in the below TurboTax help article.

How do I update my TurboTax CD/Download software program?

If you continue to have issues please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for assistance. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@r2martin 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies